JAMES J. SCHUCHERT
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Jim Schuchert is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Schuchert Retail Group. Jim co-founded Schuchert Retail Group in 2019 with his brother, Joe Schuchert. Jim has been recognized as one of the nation’s top real estate investment brokers. Jim brings 6 years of experience in commercial real estate and has already closed over 300 net lease retail transactions throughout 37 states totaling more than $420 million in value.
Jim specializes in the disposition and acquisition of single-tenant NNN properties nationwide. Jim represents a multitude of clients ranging from high net worth individuals, developers, institutions, and private investors to meet their specific real estate goals.
- Platinum Broker Award, Crexi | 2022
- Top Achiever Award, SRS Real Estate Partners | 2018, 2017
- Sales Achievement Award, Matthews™ | 2016
- Rookie of the Year Award, Los Angeles Business Journal | 2015
- Rookie of the Year Award, Matthews™ | 2015
- Chairman’s Award, Matthews™ | 2015
- Pace Setter Award, Matthews™ | 2015
Prior to starting Schuchert Retail Group, Jim established himself as a top producer at SRS Real Estate Partners and Matthews™. In his career, Jim has earned multiple National Sales Achievement Awards including recognition with the Los Angeles Business Journal.
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
California Department of Real Estate
Broker License No. 01969414
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
B.A. Political Science
University of Southern California (USC)